djones1234's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Wed, Feb 24, 2021 3:00 PM

Winter Storm Refund Request_Houston

I would like to submit a refund request for outage from 2/15-2/18 due to the winter storm in Houston.

Responses

ComcastAnna

Official Employee

• 

97 Messages

2 m ago

Hi @djones1234, thank you for reaching out. I am sorry to hear about your interruption from the 15th to the 18th. I hope you and your family are now safe and warm. We have made the interruption credit process very easy for customers.

Please follow these simple steps.

Log onto the Xfinity Status Center using this link https://comca.st/3qRVULF.

Click the link, "Tell us more about your experience." (this link will be at the bottom left)

A form will launch to determine eligibility for the credit. Just provide details about your experience during the interruption, including the date and service impacted. Once you have reviewed and submitted the form, a notification will pop up letting you know the credit was applied. 

Please reach back out if you run into any problems or have any questions!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

Official Employee

• 

169 Messages

2 m ago

I appreciate you reaching back out to us and letting us know. We can look into this; please click on my handle (ComcastGina) and "Send a message" with your name and service address, so we can get this taken care of for you 🙂 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

2 m ago

Thanks. Tried following the steps, but don’t see that option at the bottom left.

Frequent Visitor

• 

9 Messages

2 m ago

Hello, I am in but not seeing the "tell us more" URL, can you show us how to navigate to this page from the My Account page?

Thanks

Official Employee

• 

20 Messages

2 m ago

If there is anyone that is still in need of assistance with your account and you are not seeing the Tell Us More link, you can send us a message by clicking on one of our names to get started in a private message. 

New to the Community?

Start Here