U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Mon, Jul 19, 2021 4:48 PM

Still waiting for account balance and final bill to update 6 days after cancellation

I am unable to "chat with an agent" and would like to be able to pay the prorated final bill ASAP.

THanks,

Responses

Official Employee

• 

155 Messages

2 m ago

@user_1208d3

Hello! Your final bill usually doesn't generate until the following statement date. If you had Early Termination Fees, we have to wait for the taxes to be assessed on those before we know exactly what your final balance is. We can always give you an estimated amount in the meantime!

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@ComcastTonyO 

So will I be credited for the amount that I did not have service for?  This billing cycle was only 9 days of actual service versus the full 30 days I was billed for.

Official Employee

• 

155 Messages

@user_1208d3

Absolutely! Whenever you make a change to your service (upgrade, downgrade, cancellation), we backdate your next statement to reflect the days you actually had that service. If you would like me to double-check the billing and the order. I can definitely do that for you. Just use the chat icon in the upper-right (next to the bell) and compose a new message to "Xfinity Support". 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
Again

Expert

• 

26.4K Messages

2 m ago

And just an FYI, if you did cancel while in a contract, the early termination fee might wipe out any credit you may have had and add an amount due.

New to the Community?

Start Here