Sat, May 8, 2021 4:49 PM
My internet has been out all day. When will it be back and can I get a refund?
1 m ago
Hi there @user_cfb692! We are offering a simplified one-time outage credit experience for qualified customers who report their service outage through the Xfinity Status Center in My Account. However, the My Account Outage Credit is not currently available to California customers.
To qualify for the credit, customers must:
1. Be logged in with their Xfinity ID
2. Have been impacted by a reported partial or complete network outage within the last 90 days.Note: My Account will verify that the customer experienced a network outage. Certain types of outages, such as power outages at the customer’s home and outages caused by inclement weather, don’t qualify for this credit.
3. Not have received an outage credit exceeding $100 in the last 60 days.Note: The minimum credit amount applied to the customer's account online is $5.
If the customer meets the eligibility requirements, they'll see the following:
1. Visit https://comca.st/3h7lSc7 and clicks the link, Tell us more about your experience in the Outage Tips section at the bottom of the page.
2. A form launches to determine eligibility for the credit. The customer provides details about their experience during the outage.
3. The customer can review their answers before submitting them.
4. If the customer's scenario meets the criteria, a credit is automatically applied and viewable in My Account. If not, the customer will see a message that lets them know they're not eligible.
5. My Account will reject the credit request if the customer:- Is still experiencing the outage- Entered an incorrect outage date, or- Already received the maximum amount of credit of $100 in the past 60 days.
We hope this information helps. Please let us know if you have any additional questions.