hrivera30's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Thu, Jan 7, 2021 9:00 AM

Payment arrangement due to COVID-19

What are the steps that I can take to request missing a payment, or for a payment arrangement?  I currently have no income coming in, and an automatic payment is set to be taken out in 7 days.

Responses

Accepted Solution

CCTeds

Official Employee

• 

18.9K Messages

5 m ago

@hrivera30 

There are many ways to manage your Xfinity Internet, TV, Voice and/or Home bill:

• You can schedule a payment for a future date in My Account, at xfinity.com/myaccount or through the My Account app.
  • If you would like to change your bill due date to a different date in the month going forward, you can also do that in My Account. If your bill is already past due, this option will not be available to you.

1. Log into xfinity.com/myaccount
    2. Select Billing, then Bill and Payment Settings
    3. Click on Schedule a Payment
    4. Then go to Payment Date and choose a new due date
  • If you need more help, you can chat with the Xfinity Assistant. Or, report an issue online if you believe your payment was misapplied (or is missing).

• Your account may be eligible for a payment arrangement. Payment arrangements can be made using My Account, the Xfinity Assistant, or our automated voice response system.

As a courtesy, we have provided a small credit for your loyalty.

I hope that helps. Thanks for your patience and hang in there.

More info here: https://www.xfinity.com/prepare

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
    Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
    Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Solution.tick

New to the Community?

Start Here