user_79c6f2's profile

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Thu, Jul 22, 2021 12:38 AM

Ecobill/Paperless Billing Discount

I have been getting this $10 discount since I signed up for it but on the current bill it mysteriously vanished. I did a chat but was told that that discount was only good for 12 months but I can't find that spelled out anywhere and I wasn't told that when I signed up for it. Even the local Services and Pricing sheet doesn't show that discount as being only a 12 month discount. None of the other discounts are only 12 months so why would that one be. Also, somehow the ecobill setting in my account got turned off and it wasn't I that did it. I turned it back on but I'm guessing that won't reactivate my discount. Some fishy is going on and I would sure like to know what it is. Thanks!

Responses

Official Employee

• 

265 Messages

2 m ago

Hello, @user_79c6f2; I'm sorry to hear about this discount falling off. A lot of our promotions are for only 12 months and we do have some promotions where the initial 12 months are set within an Agreement with the Self-Service discount (EcoBill and Autopay enabled) and then the second 12 months still have the main package discount but the Agreement and the Self-Service discount fall away.

I can take a look at the account for you and see what's going on! Please send me a Message with the full name of the Account Owner and yourself, if different, as well as the full address on file. 

To send a Message:
1. Click on the Chat Bubble icon in the upper right corner to access our new Peer 2 Peer feature!
2. Search for "Xfinity Support" and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop down list.
3. Type your message in the text area.
4. Press Enter to send!

New to the Community?

Start Here