lamp_peach's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Mon, Jan 4, 2021 12:00 PM

Changed plans over a month ago and my new bill is still for the old plan

I changed my plan from blast pro to blast pro+ with flex included for $90/mo on 12/2, yet when I received my bill on 1/1 for 1/4-2/3 it still has the old plan and price. I haven't received anything beyond the order confirmation email and I can't find these plan changes anywhere on my account online. Do I still have to wait for next month's bill to reflect the change? And when do I receive my flex device? Thank you!

Responses

ComcastMichelleR

Official Employee

• 

369 Messages

5 m ago

@lamp_peach, Thanks so much for taking the time to reach out to us regarding your billing concerns. I very much appreciate your patience and greatly apologize for the delay in our response. I am so sorry to hear that you are having trouble with the billing after changing your programming packages and options. I know how frustrating and confusing it can be to get a bill that you may not have expected. I would love to get to the bottom of the discrepancy. Can you please reach out through private message with your first and last name, name on the account if different, and service address? If you’re having trouble locating this information, you can also reference our world-class MyAccount app to view all of your account details by the simple touch of your fingertips! Please follow the process here to learn how to obtain that information: https://comca.st/3oLfDf5;

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Solution.tick
Again

Expert

• 

25.8K Messages

5 m ago

@lamp_peachIn order to send @ComcastMichele a private message click on her name in her post and then on Send a message.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here