R

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Sun, Dec 5, 2021 4:27 AM

Blocked the entire address for any wifi ...

Wow Xfinity. So my soon to be ex roommate hasn't.paid her bill , she's being evicted in 12 days , so I move in and get internet in my name . You mess my order up ...send me a tv box and a. Remote ....can't get into my account . Then ...after being cut off many many many times while chatting with an agent ...you tell me my first order was canceled . So I have to redo the entire thing order modem blah blah . I get it....go to set up internet..and THEN ONLY THEN do you tell me no one can have it at this address until my roommate pays her bill ..? Told me you blocked the address. After I ordered , TWICE , got wrong equipment...then you tell me . Nice ..can't even hook up to any random wifi ...

Official Employee

• 

346 Messages

Hace 6 m

Hi @Ryannotavisitor

I appreciate you reaching out through our Forums page. This definitely does not sound like a good experience, and I assure you, you've come to the right place. I'd be happy to review the account and options with you getting your service started. Please send me a Peer to Peer message so that I can gather some account details. Here's the detailed steps to direct message us

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
 • Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon (upper right corner of this page)
 • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
 • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
 • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
 • Press Enter to send your message

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Hace 6 m

Thank you for responding, no one has anywhere at all

Official Employee

• 

769 Messages

We are happy to help, @Ryannotavisitor. Once you send us that direct message we can go from there. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Im in a similar situation as this person csn anyone help with this?

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

I was told by multippe people to go to the store and i have gone 2 times already they gave me a number to call to get the block taken out as this address has never ever been blocked for any reason, but now it is after my ex husband moving out and its not even his account they blocked it for. His was paid off completely its another person who lived here before him. My both ny daughter and i need this as i am a forst responder and work at hoke some times and she needs internet fpr school.

Official Employee

• 

209 Messages

Hello, @user_67f9dd. Thank you for visiting and commenting here on the Xfinity Forums. We are here to help and would appreciate the opportunity to assist. Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this.

To send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Hace 6 m

There is nowhere I can find where it says peer to peer or direct message ...

Official Employee

• 

769 Messages

I see we did update our instructions recently, try following these:

Click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, and select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a live chat. 

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "direct messaging" icon or https://comca.st/3lDEy4G

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

EG

Expert

• 

93.8K Messages

Hace 6 m

The concern is not "accessibility / disability" related. Thread moved here to the proper help section.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here