U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Fri, Jun 18, 2021 9:54 AM

Billing

I have my bill partially paid and was wondering if there was a certain amount of time for a grace period until my services get cut off

Responses

Official Employee

• 

139 Messages

1 m ago

Good morning, @user_3db2b9, and thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums for help with your billing concerns. You've reached the right place to help make sure you can stay connected while you work on getting caught up.

Generally speaking, you have until your payment due date to have your bill paid in full before you may be subject to a late fee. If your bill is already past due, you may be subject to a service interruption until the past due balance is paid in full. 

You can also use our award-winning Xfinity My Account app to set up a payment arrangement for the remaining balance owed on your account. The Xfinity My Account app is a great resource for payment options, viewing your current and previous statements, and seeing additional resources available to help with your bill, if eligible. You can learn more about the Xfinity My Account app at

https://comca.st/3iRZhkn. Let me know if there's anything more I can help with in regard to your service, billing questions, or account. Our team is here to help 24/7 when you need us!

New to the Community?

Start Here