DT437's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

10 Messages

Mon, Dec 14, 2020 8:00 AM

Billing update refusal

I’ve been trying for almost a year now to not have my former married name listed when my Bill shows up in my bank account. My ex was physically and emotionally abusive and it seems that this company does not care because I’ve asked them to remove this name so I’m not reminded of my traumatic time in my life. I don’t know what else to do because I’ve called several times and was promised time and time again that this was updated but as of last week, still showing my old name on my bank statement. I wish this company was more understanding and could make this change.

Responses

Again

Expert

• 

25.8K Messages

6 m ago

@DT437 wrote:
I’ve been trying for almost a year now to not have my former married name listed when my Bill shows up in my bank account. My ex was physically and emotionally abusive and it seems that this company does not care because I’ve asked them to remove this name so I’m not reminded of my traumatic time in my life. I don’t know what else to do because I’ve called several times and was promised time and time again that this was updated but as of last week, still showing my old name on my bank statement. I wish this company was more understanding and could make this change.

You should have paperwork showing you have restored your maiden name.  Take it to your nearest store and ask them to change your name on your billing statement.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

Frequent Visitor

• 

10 Messages

6 m ago

Oh I had to send my divorce decree 5 separate times. Then they argued that wasn’t satisfactory and they needed more documentation but Michigan doesn’t provide anything else and that is totally legally binding. I checked with multiple attorneys, being a paralegal.
ComcastChe

Official Employee

• 

6.1K Messages

6 m ago

Hi @, and thank you for posting to the Xfinity Forum! You've come to one of the best teams to help get this taken care of! I can help by gathering a few details to have this taken care of. Please send a private message including your first and last name and the numbers associated with your service address. To send me a private message, click on "ComcastChe," and then click send a message.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Solution.tick

Frequent Visitor

• 

10 Messages

5 m ago

And here we are again almost a year later and they still refuse to switch my name from my ex husband who was severely abusive. I’ve sent all necessary paperwork multiple times and even used the private messaging in this forum and no response. Guess they just don’t care!!!
Again

Expert

• 

25.8K Messages

5 m ago

@DT437 wrote:
And here we are again almost a year later and they still refuse to switch my name from my ex husband who was severely abusive. I’ve sent all necessary paperwork multiple times and even used the private messaging in this forum and no response. Guess they just don’t care!!!

Did you send a PM to @ComcastChe with the requested information?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

Official Employee

• 

371 Messages

4 m ago

@DT437, we have continued to reach out to you through our conversation here. Have you received those messages? 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Frequent Visitor

• 

10 Messages

4 m ago

I have messaged comcastche and comcastgina both twice. I also provided the requested information.
ComcastChe

Official Employee

• 

6.1K Messages

4 m ago

Hi @DT437, thanks for posting to the Xfinity Forum, following up on the name change for your account. I'm sorry that you have not yet been able to get this taken care of. I'm going to search for your private message and will be replying shortly so my team and I can help get this resolved. I appreciate your patience. 

Frequent Visitor

• 

10 Messages

4 m ago

I responded again to the private message but what also confuses me is why isn’t all my communication saved to my profile? I’ve reached out to multiple customer service channels over the past year to address this and have been told many times cases were created and escalated to get this resolved. Can you confirm if any of these communications or escalated cases are saved to my internal profile?

New to the Community?

Start Here