shawnpeter2016's profile

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

Tue, Dec 29, 2020 1:00 PM

Billing issues

So I was hospitalized for almost 3 months on ventilator and it had been a blessing to get home. Called and charged with billing and was told the would make an arrangement for Jan. 14th for me to pay my total bill due. Mind you we have stayed in contact through family trying to help, we just saved our house and got back heat. Now we are almost caught up and will be by Jan 14th. I was so amazed how great xfinity has been. Then today they cut the service off, refused to let me chat with a supervisor (couldn’t call got hung up on each time) to be told I missed an arrangement on 9/30/20 so therefore they couldn’t honor the arrangement and I had to pay now. Well we paid Sept. 20 had no idea about a missed arrangement and we have spoke to xfinity for 2 months now and this is just being told to me. I have never been treated with such disrespect and told in so many words I am not worth the help and can either wait for a call back that never happened or have 24 hours to reconnect and then tomorrow they will shut it back off. What I thought was great and helpful 2 days ago with customer service has been a nightmare. I am so sorry I got so sick with COVID but greatly recovered. Why would you guarantee one thing just to tell me no that wasn’t accurate 2 days later and instead of helping fix it, you tell me nope no body can help we will cut you back off tomorrow. I want to stay with xfinity but why would you do this not only during this pandemic but to a loyal customer!!! Do better and help during this time especially since a payment is set to come out on the 14th of January already!

Responses

Again

Expert

• 

25.8K Messages

6 m ago

@shawnpeter2016 

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Corporate Team available to the Forums.  A member of that team will reply to your post as quickly as they are able, so check back often.

In the meantime, please do not send a PM to an Official Employee unless requested because it is against the Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

6 m ago

I’m not replying I called today and talk with them again and they told me they would not honor anything from Sunday and that there was no relief or anything for people that have struggled with COVID-19 and I get one story one day and another story the next they disconnected me they refused to turn me back on and they say that it’s my fault.

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

6 m ago

So again after an hour and a half of talking to Xfinity they want to say that everything that’s happened over the last three months is my fault. And how it’s so sad that there’s a pandemic they can’t do anything about it I wasn’t even asking for an extended amount of time I was asking for five more days five more days until the payment comes out not only so I can keep the Internet for virtual learning because kids still do have homework and studies over the break. But one supervisor tells you one thing the next day they don’t let you talk to one the next day another supervisor tells you another thing but today is all been about how it’s my fault and I need to make it correct and it should’ve never gone on this long. Totally agree wish nothing went on this long, Wish I didn’t even have any other problems in the first place, but at the same time it’s not like I was asking for another three months. I was asking for a few days to get through all of this and then you’ll have your past due amount they even turned back on the automatic payments to come out well that’s great because by then everything will be cut back up and will be moving forward. Nope it is just been customer service and then supervisor tonight saying well the system won’t let us do anything and you should’ve never had it gone on this long and we’re so sorry it’s affected you this way but this is our policy and there’s nothing we can do to help you. So don’t ever reach out to Xfinity for any help because they’re going to tell you that you broke it agreement here and you broke an agreement there now we didn’t. Oh and then you try to pay by check but that check didn’t clear no we didn’t. I go into the store every month before I got sick and that’s where I make my payment. The store people are always very nice and there’s been a few people lately on customer service that have been very apologetic but for the most part the higher up you get with the supervisors the more route it becomes. So now I don’t even know why we switch to Xfinity in the beginning of the pandemic anyways but I sure know if you have any problems through it or if you get sick or if you’re even hospitalized don’t reach out to them for help because all they’re gonna do is make it your fault in this is what you haven’t done. Thanks so much for nobody reaching back out to me nobody calling meAnd nobody trying to help me. Although they say they have no you really haven’t because you just told me a whole bunch of stuff that she can’t live up to because again it’s my fault all the stuff was broken that I didn’t even do. So this one time we’re done with Xfinity especially when you’ve been told that someone will call you and talk with you and no one ever does it’s always you picking up the phone to try to figure out what is really going on now because it’s not my fault! That’s my rant and I don’t even understand this huge corporation not helping for a matter of a few more days
CCTeds

Official Employee

• 

18.9K Messages

5 m ago

@shawnpeter2016 

Apologies for the issue and the experience that you described above. Your account is showing as not eligible for a payment arrangement.

As a courtesy, we have credited back any late charges and reactivation fees incurred over the past months plus an additional credit for your loyalty.

I hope that helps in making the overall balance due by 1/16/2021 more manageable.

Those credits will post overnight and will be available to view in My Account.

Thanks for your patience and hang in there.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Solution.tick

Official Employee

• 

326 Messages

5 m ago

Hi, @shawnpeter2016, I'm sorry you have not had a good experience, but I will be more than happy to follow up on your account and these billing issues. Please click on my name and use the send message option to send a private message. If you can include your name, and service address I can help. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Solution.tick
Again

Expert

• 

25.8K Messages

5 m ago

@ComcastJosephB 

@ComcastTeds has already responded to this customer.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here