chriscsr's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Wed, Dec 30, 2020 12:00 PM

Bill increase.....

only been a customer 6 months and raising prices on equipment and services.   Fios was better service and  they stayed true to their bill during your two-year agreement, no surprises.  You give credit but then you take it back......

Responses

Official Employee

• 

6.7K Messages

5 m ago

Hello chriscsr. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums and thanks for creating your post. Generally, sudden increases in fees are usually at the end of a promotional/ discount period. Reminders for the expiration of promotions are printed in the billing statement the month before promotion end. I can help with reviewing your billing rates and any available lower cost options. If you're experiencing trouble with your service, I can also help troubleshoot. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name and service address so I can access your account. To send me a private message click my name (ComcastJoeTru), then click "Send a message". 

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

5 m ago

I see no "Send me a message" link.  I've tried chat, Messenger but no response,  I need to discuss my 50% bill increase.

Again

Expert

• 

25.8K Messages

5 m ago

@Pauliee wrote:

I see no "Send me a message" link.  I've tried chat, Messenger but no response,  I need to discuss my 50% bill increase.

The sending of a Private Message to anyone in the Forums, especially Official Employees, unless specifically requested, is against the Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy.  

Please do NOT send any of the Official Employees private messages unless they request it. By doing so they are being flooded with PM's and are being bogged down in trying to answer all of them. This keeps them from doing their job effectively here in the forums and defeats the purpose of the forums.

Thanks
ComcastChe

Official Employee

• 

6.1K Messages

5 m ago

Hi @Pauliee. Were you able to send your private message? If not, follow this link, which will provide more instructions on how to send a private message. Thanks. 

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

5 m ago

There was an increase in their regional sports fee which went up like 5 dollars. I think that's absolutely ridiculous.

Regular Visitor

• 

6 Messages

5 m ago

I agree, Xfinity is really good at hiking your bill monthly. Mine is going up ridiculously.

New to the Community?

Start Here