M

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Sun, Jul 4, 2021 8:01 AM

Bill after cancellation

There’s an extra $45 internet bill after I disconnected my internet service last month.

Responses

Official Employee

• 

220 Messages

3 m ago

Hello, @MacintoshX, thank you for reaching out to us on our Xfinity Forums page. I can see how frustrating it would be to see an extra bill after canceling your services. Please rest assured, you have reached the right team! I can review the account and confirm if everything is good with the account and remaining balance. To get started, please send us a private message with our full name and service address.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us: 

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 d ago

Today i spoke to 4 people at customer support about my previous billing statements, everyone was transferring each other, the last person put it on Hold and disconnected after few minutes without resolution, the customer support is pathetic and fed up with them. 

Official Employee

• 

191 Messages

Hello there @user_f3b19d.  Thank you so much for taking the time to reach out to Xfinity here on our Community Form.  We are so glad to hear from you and ready to assist you in any way that we can.  This is not at all the experience that we want for you have.  Please feel free to shoot us a private message and let us now how e can be of assistance with your billing.  

To send a "direct message" / "private message" message to Xfinity Support:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon or https://comca.st/3BK389Q 

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

•  - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

•  - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New to the Community?

Start Here