BBoyd01's profile

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

Fri, Jan 8, 2021 7:00 AM

autopay discount not applied to statement...

I should be receiving a $10 credit for the paperless billing/autopay feature on billing. I do not see it applied on statement. When will it appear?

Responses

Again

Expert

• 

25.8K Messages

5 m ago

@BBoyd01 wrote:

I should be receiving a $10 credit for the paperless billing/autopay feature on billing. I do not see it applied on statement. When will it appear?

The autopay discount doesn't show up until the 3rd billing cycle or 45 days after sign up.

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Good luck on ever reciveing a credit. I signed up in Nov 2020 and it was apart of the promo I got but after 45 days still nothing. Chatted every month to get them to credit me. I forgot to keep up and have been charged for 3 months. I chat with them today and I am told.

"I apologize , however your current package does not include the autopay and ecobill discount of $10.00. I have also checked the other available options on the account to check if there are any packages which includes the discount, however currently there are no other packages on the account with autopay and ecobill discount.

I can see that previously the one time credit of $10.00 were applied by the agents, however I apologize your package does not include a monthly discount of autopay and ecobill."

Are they serious?

New to the Community?

Start Here