librariall's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Fri, Jan 8, 2021 3:00 PM

auto pay never works, big suprise

Didn't take charge out the first time and I had to get the service charge refunded.  Comcast said I didn't put the credit card # in right.  Happened again this month, but I caught it and marked it on my calendar when Comcast tries to charge.  I had to make a single payment with a different credit card.  BTW, 2nd time, I called credit card co.  I didn't put the number in wrong.  Why always blaming the customer when your payment doesn't work properly?  Customer service is nonexistent they always come up with a nonsolution.  Fix the system.  This is not MY fault or any other customer's fault.  Do not try to get more money by charging service fees when your system does not work. $10 discount for auto pay that eventually costs $50 in late fees and a dip in credit report.  I wish Verizon would get here so we have choices.

Responses

Again

Expert

• 

25.8K Messages

5 m ago

@librariall wrote:

It's been 3 months and it would be appreciated for Comcast to tell you that in the beginning.  They make it very difficult to find information anywhere.  Thank you for your ever-so-thoughtful answer.  I'll bet Comcast is very proud of you  Other people are STILL having the problem.  It is a frequent topic on other websites.

Don't come down on me.  I can't tell you how many times I have complained about customers not being told about this by CSR's and sales reps.  I've said that these people need a strong memo telling them they need to inform customers about this at the time.  Plus, they leave out a lot of information that customer need and should have when signing up and/or changing their services.  And yes, I am aware of the complaints on other websites.

Again

Expert

• 

25.8K Messages

5 m ago

@librariall wrote:

Didn't take charge out the first time and I had to get the service charge refunded.  Comcast said I didn't put the credit card # in right.  Happened again this month, but I caught it and marked it on my calendar when Comcast tries to charge.  I had to make a single payment with a different credit card.  BTW, 2nd time, I called credit card co.  I didn't put the number in wrong.  Why always blaming the customer when your payment doesn't work properly?  Customer service is nonexistent they always come up with a nonsolution.  Fix the system.  This is not MY fault or any other customer's fault.  Do not try to get more money by charging service fees when your system does not work. $10 discount for auto pay that eventually costs $50 in late fees and a dip in credit report.  I wish Verizon would get here so we have choices.

Autopay doesn't kick in until the 3rd month or 45 days after you sign up for it.

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

5 m ago

It's been 3 months and it would be appreciated for Comcast to tell you that in the beginning.  They make it very difficult to find information anywhere.  Thank you for your ever-so-thoughtful answer.  I'll bet Comcast is very proud of you  Other people are STILL having the problem.  It is a frequent topic on other websites.

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

5 m ago

Sorry, just very frustrating that they never seem to do anything.  Thanks for listening and answering. and thanks for your time.

New to the Community?

Start Here