Use this tool to find the codes of your devices and to get specific instructions on programming the codes into your Comcast remote.
New to the Community? Start here.
I am having trouble connecting the website Blizzard.com a very common website that I have accessed many times before using Comcast services. I have tried multiple browsers and computers to no avail. I even tried accessing it from a different location down the street at my sister's but no luck. If I turn off the wifi on my phone I can access the website using my cellular data. I ran a tracert and got the results below
Tracing route to blizzard.com [18.104.22.168]
over a maximum of 30 hops:
1 2 ms 2 ms 3 ms 192.168.1.1
2 12 ms 11 ms 11 ms 22.214.171.124
3 12 ms 12 ms 13 ms xe-0-2-2-sur01.uppertwsp.nj.panjde.comcast.net [
4 18 ms 17 ms 26 ms be-2-ar03.plainfield.nj.panjde.comcast.net [68.8
5 26 ms 84 ms 27 ms be-33659-cr02.newyork.ny.ibone.comcast.net [68.8
6 19 ms 18 ms 19 ms be-31-pe01.60hudson.ny.ibone.comcast.net [68.86.
7 19 ms 19 ms 19 ms as30036.350ecermak.il.ibone.comcast.net [173.167
8 18 ms 18 ms 20 ms 126.96.36.199
9 * * * Request timed out.
10 * * * Request timed out.
11 86 ms 85 ms 86 ms 188.8.131.52
12 * * * Request timed out.
13 87 ms 97 ms 85 ms 184.108.40.206
Would really like to get this resolved as trying to keep an eye on job prospects.
I can duplicate your issue, I'm in PA. I can also reach the site via Verizon. I've contacted someone at Comcast about the issue, I'll post more info if/when available.
Update 9:35 AM EST: Comcast worker bees are on it
Can you try again? I've completed some testing on our end and I'm seeing the route resolve at this time. The IP 220.127.116.11 on hop 8 isn't one of ours and it appears that's where the traffic is "stoppIng".
Edit: Looked a second time and the final hop of your trace above -- IP 18.104.22.168 -- appears to complete correctly. The A record of blizzard.com is showing as that IP, so the traffic appears to get through, however, the IPs long those hops may not be configured to return trace data, which is why some hops could be showing as
* * * Request timed out.
Likely there's another reason for this not resolving in your browser, but a routing issue definitely isn't the cause.
Still unreachable for me.
Looks like they may be having some DNSSEC problems that they need to get worked out;
Alerts are an easy, quick way to manage your account and get information - like payment confirmations and your current balance.