online now

discussions

Ubee modem lights

SOLVED
Posted by
Visitor
Message 1 of 6 (5,243 Views)

Ubee modem lights

I have a Ubee modem.  D3.0 is listed on the left front.  There USED to be only one light that appeared red/orange (US) but now US & DS BOTH are red/orange.  What does that mean?   Do I need the modem serviced?

5 REPLIES
Posted by
Connection Expert

Message 2 of 6 (5,391 Views)

Re: Ubee modem lights

It means that your local system has now been upgraded to having both downstream and upstream multiple bonded channels. This is a GOOD thing.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you! I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.To learn more about XFINITY Forum Expert program click here.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Did this post help? Why not give it a kudo!!!Kudos Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you! I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.To learn more about XFINITY Forum Expert program click here.
Community Icon
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. Expert Program
Posted by
Visitor
Message 3 of 6 (5,225 Views)

Thanks Nice to know its actually a GOOD thing LOL--I'll not worry about the lights anymore then.

Posted by
Visitor
  • Thank you contributor for your first reply to the community!
 Posting replies is the best way to get involved.

Message 4 of 6 (4,696 Views)

Mine does too, but it stutters now. Also, every time I power up my computer at the same time I power up my modem, I need ro reboot my computer because it will not connect. Should I re-load comcast into my computer?

Posted by
Connection Expert

Message 5 of 6 (4,694 Views)

tmbosh wrote:

Mine does too, but it stutters now. Also, every time I power up my computer at the same time I power up my modem, I need ro reboot my computer because it will not connect. Should I re-load comcast into my computer?

If you are saying that you are constantly toggling the cable modem on and off whenever you need to use it, then it should be left powered on at all times.

Community Icon
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Did this post help? Why not give it a kudo!!!Kudos Icon
Community Icon
Community Icon
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. Expert Program
Posted by
Connection Expert

Message 6 of 6 (3,606 Views)