New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Service Outage Everyday at the same time

Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 1 of 1

Everyday starting close to 6pm, my service goes out intermittently, and becomes useless for 2-3 hours. I have had techs out who say it is a noise issue, and they can see the entire neighborhood is losing connection around that time. I understand this is a hard to trace issue due to being a noise in the line issue, but it is unacceptable to lose service this time every single day. I work from home and can't just not have service during these times. I have tried to escalate the issue, and they say its been handed off to the correct team, but it is still happening. 

The modem logs show constant t3 timeouts during this time, and it usually loses one of the upstream channels also. During this time, a speed test will usually show some download, and upload being around .1-.2k if the test can even complete. Is there anyone who can actually help with this issue at Comcast? 

I would expect the entire node losing connection everyday might get a little priority but apparently not. I am at wits end and considering switched to Centurylink 10Mbps DSL since I have to have reliability for work. 

Is there anyone at Comcast who can help?