Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Re: Xfinity Blast Pro speeds from 250mb down to just 20mb down after fcc changes?

New Poster

Re: Xfinity Blast Pro speeds from 250mb down to just 20mb down after fcc changes?

Mie is about 85-90 and am paying for the same, up tp 250!
Highlighted
Expert

@jas415

Start here: troubleshooting guide. If you still need help, please post your equipment details (make/model of your modem/gateway/router) and a screenshot of your signal levels and your error/event log. Thank you!

New Poster

I am using an ARRIS Surfboard SBG6950ac that says DOCIS 3.0 Cable Modem wifi router, 4 1 gb e ports, AC1900 Mbps 802.11 ac wave 2 wi-fi. 16x4 Modem channels DOCis speeds 686 mbps dopwnload
s shot 1.png
s shot 2.png
s shot 3.png
Expert

Try this test with a hardwired ethernet connection to the 6950 if that was via a WiFi connection;

http://speedtest.xfinity.com/

Expert
Moved:

New Poster

93 and 12, I think I will hook up my newer laptop and see what it gets as my own pc (8 years old HP) may be slowing it down. I will let you know.