Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Re: Intermittent Connectivity Issues - Multiple Support Calls and Two Tech Visits

New Poster

Re: Intermittent Connectivity Issues - Multiple Support Calls and Two Tech Visits

I'm curious if you determined the issue and resolution, I am experiencing the same symptoms.
Expert

Hi @Nunzies,

Start here: troubleshooting guide. If you still need help, please post your equipment details (make/model of your modem/gateway/router) and a screenshot of your signal levels and your error/event log. 

New Poster

Well that wasn't particularly helpful. I was asking what the resolution was for that user. I've done the troubleshooting and talked the to Comcast reps - I dont have the time or the patience for more dead ends so I came home looking to research what others with similar experiences had done to resolve the issues so that I may either try them on my own or when I call, be better prepared.

Your responding to my message and moving it does not answer my question and it prevents my question from being responded to by someone who might actually be able to provide information.

Expert

It gets a bit confusing trying to help multiple ppl in the same thread, so it's not unusual to break request for help out into new threads. I thought you needed help. Sorry, my bad.