1. I have Comcast Fiber to the curb at my new residence.
2. Home has Cable inside but never been Comcast (ATT/Dish, Charter, etc.)
3. There is no Fiber from the Curb to the House....
4. Comcast has installed Cable from the Curb to the House
5. I have no real benefit of Fiber..
Question: Why can't Comcast install (FTTH) and Demarc into a Wireless Router there? If I had FTTH to a Wireless Router it seems it would be much better and even my UHD TV would get a better signal, rather than Demarc'ing at the installed Cable Termination Box outside (which was used by ATT and Charter) and then depending on the inside cabeling?
Are you certain it is FTTC ? This is the first that I have heard of Comcast implementing this. Typically only Telcos have this type of infrastucture.