Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Connection Issues With Netgear CM1000

New Poster

Connection Issues With Netgear CM1000

Hello everyone!<br><br>We have been having a lot of issues with our internet connection. We were having speed issues and a tech has been out several times. Initially they said they said that our signal coming to the house was poor and they had to do some maintenance work and construction work. it seems like that issue has been fixed because when we are connected the speed is around 90/14 but now we are having a problem where we are connected to the WiFi network but there is no internet connection from the modem. I have not been able to see the lights on the modem at the time of the problem but I can post my signal info and error log. Our router is an Asus RT AC1200. Thanks for your help!
Screenshot_20180711-061905_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20180711-061747_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20180711-061617_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20180711-061536_Chrome.jpg
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Connection Issues With Netgear CM1000

Hi @ckamprad1

Thank you for visiting the forums! Sorry to hear about your issues. 

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

Problem Solver

Did you check your ASUS router for any anomalies? Try rebooting it and /or the modem?

"Sometimes the best way to learn something is by doing it wrong and looking at what you did." - Neil Gaiman
Official Employee

Hi ckamprad1. I can assist with further troubleshooting your connectivity issues. Please send me a private message and include your full name and account primary phone number so I can access your equipment.