Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
You can contribute an answer or post a question.
Posted by
New Visitor

equipment missing

The Comcast website says I have several pieces of equipment that I don't have and have never had.  All I have is ONE small, wedge-shaped box and a remote.  What's that about?  Am I getting billed for equipment I don't have?

Posted by
Silver Problem Solver
  • Congratulations on receiving your first Kudos! Thank you for your meaningful contribution to the forum. May this be the first of many kudos.
  • Great Job! Your reply has been accepted. Thank you for helping and Congrats on your 1st Solution.
  • Communication is Key. Way to go, keep it up. Congrats on 100 Replies!

Re: equipment missing

What does your bill say?  Do you see equipment charges there beyond your small (sounds like DTA) box?

Posted by
Recognized Contributor
  • Congratulations on receiving your first Kudos! Thank you for your meaningful contribution to the forum. May this be the first of many kudos.
  • Great Job! Your reply has been accepted. Thank you for helping and Congrats on your 1st Solution.
  • On your way! Congrats on Posting 10 topics!

Re: equipment missing

If your bill is correct, and you have no extra hardware, the xfinity account manage page is probably just displaying a "history of equipment"..

For example, I have a phone/internet modem all in one unit. Before, I had a regular cable modem. The cable modem is still there, but it's not on my bill. It's "historical" (or so they told me Smiley Wink