New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Comcast remote control reset

SOLVED
Posted by
Visitor
  • The Community would like to Welcome you!
  • Congratulations on receiving your first Kudos! Thank you for your meaningful contribution to the forum. May this be the first of many kudos.

Message 6 of 6 (85,092 Views)

Comcast remote control reset

I need to reset my Comcast remote control which is gray with a red OK/select button.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Posted by
Visitor
  • Great Job! Your reply has been accepted. Thank you for helping and Congrats on your 1st Solution.

Message 2 of 6 (83,897 Views)

Re: Comcast remote control reset

Thanks the the post. I looked for a way to reset the remote for hours before searching the forums. I found this within two minutes here! Worked like a charm!

I also found the more detailed description of the "volume lock" function very helpful. I was really happy to find a way to be able to control the volume on my receiver/amplifier with the remote set in the "cable" mode. Yay!

5 REPLIES
Posted by
Regular Visitor
  • Congratulations on receiving your first Kudos! Thank you for your meaningful contribution to the forum. May this be the first of many kudos.
  • Great Job! Your reply has been accepted. Thank you for helping and Congrats on your 1st Solution.

Message 1 of 6 (60,926 Views)

Thanks!
Posted by
Visitor

Message 2 of 6 (83,898 Views)

Thanks the the post. I looked for a way to reset the remote for hours before searching the forums. I found this within two minutes here! Worked like a charm!

I also found the more detailed description of the "volume lock" function very helpful. I was really happy to find a way to be able to control the volume on my receiver/amplifier with the remote set in the "cable" mode. Yay!

Posted by
Visitor

Message 3 of 6 (75,847 Views)

I need to reset my xfinity gray remote control.

Posted by
Visitor

Message 4 of 6 (77,247 Views)

I need to reset my remote
Posted by
Regular Contributor

Message 5 of 6 (85,073 Views)