Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

xfi app for android NOT working at all.

New Poster

xfi app for android NOT working at all.

I have downloaded the xfi app onto my tablet. My tablet has more than enough memory and speed to run the app. But every time I try to run the app it goes to a white screen and nothing else happens. I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it with the same results. Please help.

Official Employee

Re: xfi app for android NOT working at all.

wrote:

I have downloaded the xfi app onto my tablet. My tablet has more than enough memory and speed to run the app. But every time I try to run the app it goes to a white screen and nothing else happens. I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it with the same results. Please help.

It sounds like this could be related to a recent loading issue the team has identified on Android 4.4. If this is the version OS that your tablet is running then I apologize you are experiencing this issue.

While we work on getting this fixed, I would recommend either upgrading the OS (if this is a viable option) or you can access the xFi website from your tablet at www.xfinity.com/myxFi. The website is compatible with mobile devices so the experience will be similiar to the app. 

If your tablet is not running 4.4, please let me know and I would be happy to help look into it. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Events:
WATCHATHON 2018... See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation