Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

xFi does not discover any devices

New Poster

xFi does not discover any devices

The activity section says no activity in past 24 hours.  There are no devices.  I am able to create profiles, but not add devices since there are none.  I have rebooted the gateway 3 times in case it needed some sort of automated processes to complete after reboots, but that did not help.  I have this new gateway because I am trying to install my xFi pods.  I've had them for over a week now and I am looking forward to actually getting to use them.  Installing this new gateway created an issue that took comcast a couple days to resolve, and i ended up losing all of my profiles/settings on the gateway when it was 'fixed'.  Yet it still is not fixed to my satisfaction.  My efforts have extended past 8 hours now over the past 2 weeks as well as 2+ hours of lost configuration time.

The message I get when viewing all devices is:

We're loading your devices for the first time. This may take a few minutes.

Your device list will include those currently connected to your home network as well as inactive devices that have connected in the past few months.

This message never times out.

Official Employee

Re: xFi does not discover any devices

Hi, Mattygs - I can investigate further the xFi issue you have. Could you please send me your name and phone number in a private message? Just need to double check I have the correct account info. Thank you!