Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

xFi Pause/UnPause and Bedtime Mode Issues

New Poster

xFi Pause/UnPause and Bedtime Mode Issues

How do I turn this feature COMPLETLY OFF, get rid of it, trash it, DONT WANT TO ENABLE IT OR USE IT ALL? I just had issues with a device stuck on PAUSE even though gateway said it was unpaused, the device said it was PAUSED and had to do a toggle pause on/off and do modem reboot. Lost over 3 manhours of work with my wife to remote into our system at home and clear her work laptop and our personal laptop stuck in pause/bedtime mode. Will having my own modem not have this feature? Or is it hosted on the server side? I suggest before you deploy and push this trash service to the unassuming public, it better be bug free. I just want a raw internet connection and don't want XFi to manage connectivity for me... I can do that on my own.

Official Employee

Re: xFi Pause/UnPause and Bedtime Mode Issues

Hi firetruck15, 

Unfortunately, there is no way to disable these features as it is built in the xFi app. Sorry for the inconvenience. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Events:
WATCHATHON 2018... See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 kudos
  • 2 in conversation