I keep getting the error message "We're having some trouble Please try again. If the problem persists, check back later," and it has been a few weeks. I am not sure what to do, I have tried multiple devices and it says it for all of them.
Sorry for the issues you're running into. If you follow the steps provided below, are you able to manually enter devices this way?
1. Visit xfinity.com/myxFi or open the xFi app and sign in with your Xfinity username and password.
2. Select More. (If you are using the xFi app, select More from the bottom navigation bar and then select Advanced Settings.)
3. Select Port Forwarding from the menu.
4. Select Add Port Forward.
Note: If you've previously set up a port forward from your Gateway's Admin Tool (http://10.0.0.1), you should see it listed in the xFi Port Forwarding settings. Once you access port forwarding, Bedtime Mode or pause/unpause a device through xFi, you will no longer be able to access similar features (port forwarding, block or scheduled block) through the Gateway's Admin Tool (http://10.0.0.1).
5. Choose the household device for the port forward you are setting up from the drop-down list of connected devices. Note: If you don't see the device listed, it may not be connected to your home network.
6. Choose from the list of common applications to use a recommended, preset configuration (e.g., Xbox or PlayStation) or select Manual Setup to enter specific port numbers, ranges and/or protocols.
7. Select Apply Changes to complete the setup of the port forward.
8. The device you set up for this port forward can now use these settings.
Note: If you are unsure what port settings to choose, reference the device manual or the application you are trying to use. Opening unnecessary ports is not recommended, as it poses a security risk.