Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

manage hours of operation

ANSWERED
New Poster

manage hours of operation

?how can i turn off internet, during certain hours, my teenager needs to get some sleep
Accepted Solution

Re: manage hours of operation

kittenx6 wrote:
?how can i turn off internet, during certain hours, my teenager needs to get some sleep

XFINITY xFi service may be perfect for you. XFINITY xFi is a new and personalized Wi-Fi experience that provides a simple digital dashboard for customers to set up their home Wi-Fi network, find their password, see what devices are connected, troubleshoot issues, set parental controls and even pause Wi-Fi access on their home network during dinner or bedtime. xFi gives customers unprecedented visibility and control over one of the most important technologies in their home.

For more informaiton on XFINITY xFi, please see here: http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Xfinity-xFi/XFINITY-xFi/td-p/2901354

View answer in context
Silver Problem Solver

Administrator
Administrator

kittenx6 wrote:

XFINITY xFi service may be perfect for you. XFINITY xFi is a new and personalized Wi-Fi experience that provides a simple digital dashboard for customers to set up their home Wi-Fi network, find their password, see what devices are connected, troubleshoot issues, set parental controls and even pause Wi-Fi access on their home network during dinner or bedtime. xFi gives customers unprecedented visibility and control over one of the most important technologies in their home.

For more informaiton on XFINITY xFi, please see here: http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Xfinity-xFi/XFINITY-xFi/td-p/2901354

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Events:
WATCHATHON 2018... See More
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation