Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Usage details

New Poster

Usage details

I have the same issue with Xfinity XFi that I've seen in other posts: more details needed in Data Usage. This is the sole reason I upgraded my modem in order to use XFi. Our first month with Xfinity, we used over 1,200 gigabytes of data. A customer service rep recommended we get XFi to better monitor our data usage levels. In order to do this better, I need real usage numbers. Percentages can only get me so far. Especially if I don’t know what the percentages are of. I have checked the usage meter on My Account page & appreciate seeing how it increases on a regular basis. Seeing daily & weekly usage amounts will also be helpful. Actual numbers & levels are better than percentages. Any help you can give in this regard is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: Usage details

Hello Michelw, I can assist you with your data usage concerns. Can you please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me"?

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

Re: Usage details

***Update:  I was able to send PM****

I have the same need as the OP but I am unable to PM you.  When I go to the PM link I don't get an option to message you.  Is there another way to contact you?

Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation