Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Unable ti pause any devices & Bedtime mode isn't working no longer

Regular Visitor

Unable ti pause any devices & Bedtime mode isn't working no longer

Good morning, 

I am a Comcast customer who seems to be having an issue with pausing devices. My children's bedtime mode isn't working at all. 

I completely went over my data. I was just on the phone with a CSR  from the Tier 3 department.  But to no avail. It's always something with Xfinity. 

I can't wait for my Contract to be over on February 26, 2018. I'll be running for the hills. I'm tired of paying for services which I don't receive at all.

Official Employee

Re: Unable ti pause any devices & Bedtime mode isn't working no longer

Stacydaniels32 wrote:

Good morning, 

I am a Comcast customer who seems to be having an issue with pausing devices. My children's bedtime mode isn't working at all. 

I completely went over my data. I was just on the phone with a CSR  from the Tier 3 department.  But to no avail. It's always something with Xfinity. 

I can't wait for my Contract to be over on February 26, 2018. I'll be running for the hills. I'm tired of paying for services which I don't receive at all.

I am sorry to hear this. I can help look into the issue with Bedtime Mode not working, please send me a Private Message with your service address and ZIP.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation