Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Sign In takes me to home page

Posted by
Visitor
  • The Community would like to Welcome you!

Message 1 of 4 (930 Views)

Sign In takes me to home page

I open the home page and click sign in....  It takes me right to the home page page again without providing the boxes for User Name and Password.  I have tried numerous times and have cleared the cache and tried again and no change.  Now I cant to get to my E Mail or anything.  Works on any other computer tho.....  Whats the deal?

3 REPLIES
Posted by
Silver Problem Solver

Message 2 of 4 (911 Views)

Re: Sign In takes me to home page

What browswer are you using? You may need to clear out any Comcast or Xfinity cookies.

Posted by
Visitor
  • The Community would like to Welcome you!

Message 3 of 4 (770 Views)

I am using IE 9.  I have used McAffee Quick Clean function as well as cleared the cache on IE  Options Page including cookies.  What I have discovered is if I open the homepage, click sign in and then enter my ID and password, once it comes back to home page with the Uh=Oh youre not sogned in thing, hitting the back arrow in the browser takes me to a version of the home page where I am logged in!  Convoluted but better than nothing of rnow.

Highlighted
Posted by
Official Employee

Message 4 of 4 (742 Views)

kerrywmoore wrote:

I am using IE 9.  I have used McAffee Quick Clean function as well as cleared the cache on IE  Options Page including cookies.  What I have discovered is if I open the homepage, click sign in and then enter my ID and password, once it comes back to home page with the Uh=Oh youre not sogned in thing, hitting the back arrow in the browser takes me to a version of the home page where I am logged in!  Convoluted but better than nothing of rnow.

Try using a different web browser and let me know if it works. This is not a permanent solution but it will help us narrow down your issue.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

-->