Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
You can contribute an answer or post a question.
Posted by
New Visitor
  • Congratulations on receiving your first Kudos! Thank you for your meaningful contribution to the forum. May this be the first of many kudos.

Commercials are too long!

You are losing customers  that want to watch comcast videos, the Ads are way too long and i refuse to sit thru them.

A ten second ad would be much more effective for all!! or no ad at all because i walk away , it is too long!!

Posted by
New Visitor
  • Congratulations on receiving your first Kudos! Thank you for your meaningful contribution to the forum. May this be the first of many kudos.

Re: Commercials are too long!

I am frustrated with the Ads on the home page when reading news.

It use to be terrible waiting 15 for each video, but now it ranges from 25 seconds to 45 seconds.

How can i work around or not see ads at all. I already pay some 170 dollars to Comcast and really hate wasting my time on ads that i will not use. In fact if I see an ad i will make sure NOT to use the product.

Posted by
Regular Contributor
  • Great Job! Your reply has been accepted. Thank you for helping and Congrats on your 1st Solution.
  • On your way! Congrats on Posting 10 topics!

I will not spend 30 seconds of my time watching these ads - Comcast is going to ose customers or at least have customers use a different home page.

30 seconds is ridicuous.

Posted by
Bronze Problem Solver

I find all the videos are available elsewhere, either without commercials or with the ability to skip them.  Thus, I have no reason to ever visit Comcast's home page.