Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Ads for video

Posted by
Visitor
  • The Community would like to Welcome you!

Message 1 of 7 (960 Views)

Ads for video

It seems to me that I pay a substantial sum for Comcast internet.  I regularly will not watch a video because I don't want to see the advertisement.  Time is short on my end.  How can I bypass the ads?????

6 REPLIES
Posted by
Visitor

Message 2 of 7 (979 Views)

Annoying advertisements

i just can't watch anymore of your home page video clips...the ads are just too annoying.....done watching !

Posted by
Visitor

Message 3 of 7 (951 Views)

adds

Advertising  you got to kidding me I pay how much for my net and I get all the advertising? My net should be free if I have to watch your adds. Either that or give me money back for having to watch them...

Posted by
Problem Solver

Message 4 of 7 (934 Views)

Re: Ads for video

Sadly, you can't, not and watch the videos.  Or much of anything else on Comcast.

Posted by
Visitor

Message 5 of 7 (926 Views)

Comcast -- What's with all the commericals

Please! Enough with all the commericials. I am watching the Top News videos this morning and there is a commericial (same commericial) between each and every video that plays! Comcast, Please stop running all of these commericials !!

Posted by
Visitor
  • Congratulations on receiving your first Kudos! Thank you for your meaningful contribution to the forum. May this be the first of many kudos.

Message 6 of 7 (246 Views)

People who pay money for Comcast (subscribers) should not have to endure the relentless top news video ads which launch automatically when we click a news link from our home page.  If I hear another Diet Coke song or screaming Pampers babies I too will scream.

Posted by
Regular Contributor
  • Congratulations on receiving your first Kudos! Thank you for your meaningful contribution to the forum. May this be the first of many kudos.

Message 7 of 7 (213 Views)

Get the browser extension called Adblock Plus.  It will delete the video ad.

-->