update player

Posted by
Visitor
Message 1 of 2 (1,602 Views)

update player

Xfinity
Storage Wars “Portrait of the Gambler”    More Episodes

21:16 minutes

The buyers return to Montebello, CA. Previously Jarrod and Brandi lost money, and an employee. Will their luck turn around? Dave Hester finds some marketing Americana. Barry buys a sweet unit.

Your video will resume shortly.

Xfinity Video Player Upgrade

Upgrade your Xfinity Player!

In order to watch On Demand Online videos with "HD-Like" picture quality, you need to install the new Xfinity Player

We're sorry, but for watching On Demand Online videos the following browsers are NOT officially supported at this time:

• Windows XP: Safari 3/4
  • Windows Vista:  IE 6, Safari 3/4
  • Windows 7:  IE 6/7, Safari 3/4
  • Mac OS 10.4.11+:  IE 6/7/8, Chrome 4
<div class="message_content"> <h6>Sorry, JavaScript must be enabled to watch videos.</h6> <p> JavaScript is required to play videos on XFINITY TV. Please enable JavaScript and refresh the page to continue viewing. </p> </div>
Unsupported Configuration

Some content on XFINITYTV.com is not available for viewing with your current configuration. To view this video using Internet Explorer 10 and Windows 8 please follow these steps.

• If you are viewing this site in Windows 8 Modern Mode, please re-open the page in Desktop Mode where Flash is supported.
  • If you are already in Desktop Mode, then you may need to download and install the latest Adobe Flash plug-in.

TELL ME HOW TO INSTALL CURRENT VERSION OF FLASH

1 REPLY
Posted by
Cable Expert

Message 2 of 2 (1,590 Views)

Re: update player

Go here: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you! I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.To learn more about XFINITY Forum Expert program click here.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Did this post help? Why not give it a kudo!!!Kudos Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you! I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.To learn more about XFINITY Forum Expert program click here.
Community Icon
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. Expert Program