members

online now

discussions

On demand shows

Posted by
Visitor
Message 1 of 5 (837 Views)

On demand shows

Why can't I watch all of the shows available on xfinity.tv on the iPad app? It only let's me watch the shows that are on demand on the tv. When I try to play the shows from safari it says I have to download the app which I have already done.
4 REPLIES
Posted by
Cable Expert

Message 2 of 5 (833 Views)

Re: On demand shows

No regular broadcasts are currently available online -- only On Demand.

Posted by
Official Employee

Message 3 of 5 (828 Views)

Howebrook wrote:
Why can't I watch all of the shows available on xfinity.tv on the iPad app? It only let's me watch the shows that are on demand on the tv. When I try to play the shows from safari it says I have to download the app which I have already done.

Click the Play Now app at the bottom of the Xfinity TV app to browse the shows and movies that are available to watch.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Posted by
Visitor
Message 4 of 5 (825 Views)

When I go to xfinity.com on my computer or on Safari, there are three episodes of Terra Nova. When I press play on my computer I am able to play the shows just fine. When I try to click play on the iPad I get an error message that I need to download the app. So then I went to the app and to the play now section and the show is not available at all.
Highlighted
Posted by
Official Employee

Message 5 of 5 (821 Views)

Howebrook wrote:
When I go to xfinity.com on my computer or on Safari, there are three episodes of Terra Nova. When I press play on my computer I am able to play the shows just fine. When I try to click play on the iPad I get an error message that I need to download the app. So then I went to the app and to the play now section and the show is not available at all.

I am sorry but we currently do not have Fox content available on the Xfinity TV App.

Our content team is constantly working to bring you a wider selection of TV Shows and movies. We add new content daily, but due to licensing agreements, we may not have every movie/show/episode available for viewing.

I will pass your request along to our content team.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe