Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

repeated problem

New Poster

repeated problem

today is the 15th day I must contact support to access my email -- when I leave the contacted email I must contact support again later in the day or evening to contact my email -- I have contacted support about 40 times in the last 15 days -- at what point does someone realize there must be a problem here -- I keep getting a message "Xfinity not responding" "page cannot be displayed" -- My service is very slow -- I click a site and wait -- I have no trouble with Yahoo or MSN with email -- only with xfinity which I pay for -- This is a problem that prompted me to get a new computer -- but the problem is still here with xfinity

Problem Solver

Re: repeated problem

capnbojo wrote:

today is the 15th day I must contact support to access my email -- when I leave the contacted email I must contact support again later in the day or evening to contact my email -- I have contacted support about 40 times in the last 15 days -- at what point does someone realize there must be a problem here -- I keep getting a message "Xfinity not responding" "page cannot be displayed" -- My service is very slow -- I click a site and wait -- I have no trouble with Yahoo or MSN with email -- only with xfinity which I pay for -- This is a problem that prompted me to get a new computer -- but the problem is still here with xfinity

Try clearing the cache, history and cookies - that usually works. Good luck!

Xfinity Events:
WATCHATHON 2018... See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation