Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

"Watch NFL Network/Redzone" App?

New Poster

"Watch NFL Network/Redzone" App?

Can someone look into why comcast isn't a service provider on the "Watch NFL Network" App available on the Google play store. I pay for a subscription through Comcast so I should be able to sign into App and watch NFL Redzone! THANK YOU!

New Poster

Re: "Watch NFL Network/Redzone" App?

New Poster

Ok so I've sent an email to comcast via (we_can_help@cable.comcast.com) asking to address this I suggest anyone else who would like to be able to watch NFL Redzone online and on your devices to do the same we pay for the subscription so we should be able to use the app so send an email to (we_can_help@cable.comcast.com) to try an get comcast listed as a service provider in the NFL Network App!  Thank You!

New Poster

I also paid fir nfl redzone but unable to watch on my android as was told that I could
New Poster

Comcast is the worst. They lie during sales calls, don't follow through on support issues, and my internet speeds are garbage. How does the largest cable provider not have an iPad app for the nfl network? It's hard to believe we pay extra for this type of service.
Service Expert

Angrycustomer21 wrote:
Comcast is the worst. They lie during sales calls, don't follow through on support issues, and my internet speeds are garbage. How does the largest cable provider not have an iPad app for the nfl network? It's hard to believe we pay extra for this type of service.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/nfl-mobile/id389781154?mt=8

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

"Again". Your not getting it....on the NFL Redzone app there is every cable company ever listed EXCEPT Comcast....you charge extra to have this sports package but are too cheap to pay the NFL to have your customers be able to watch Redzone on a mobile device. Your link is NOT anything that we need. Wake Up!
New Poster

Hopefully someone from Comcast/Xfinity will respond...When will we have Comcast/Xfinity listed as a service provider in the "Watch NFL network" app??? Every other provider is listed in the app. What time frame will you make it so? Like one of the other postings mentions, we are paying extra for the package (NFL network and Redzone). This service should be included as well.

Contributor

Don't hold your breath. Just subscribe to a few postings here on the fourms and wait for someone to report when we finally have access

New Poster

I would like to know this too!!!!!!

Official Employee

SueSeaQm

I am sorry to say Comcast has no say or control of what provider the APP chooses to list. You do have the option to voice your opinion by writing the network itself or going to the network’s website. at www.nfl.com/redzone. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach back to us.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon