Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

View Data Usage on XFinity Mobile App

New Poster

View Data Usage on XFinity Mobile App

I am using the XFinity Mobile app on my android phone. The app alerts me when I hit certain percentages of my data usage, but when I click the notification it does not show my my current usage. Additionally, when I just open the app I cannot navigate to a page showing my data usage.

My process for viewing my data usage while on my phone is to go to the xfinity site, log in, under settings for Chrome selecting "request desktop site", navigate to Internet, and then clicking the view my data usage.

I would have thought since the app is alerting me to my data usage that I could see how much of my 1 TB I have used using the app. It also would allow me to view my data usage throughout the month conveniently.

Maybe I'm missing something obvious in the app to get there, but I feel like I've looked all over it.

Service Expert

Re: View Data Usage on XFinity Mobile App

nwest1 wrote:

I am using the XFinity Mobile app on my android phone. The app alerts me when I hit certain percentages of my data usage, but when I click the notification it does not show my my current usage. Additionally, when I just open the app I cannot navigate to a page showing my data usage.

My process for viewing my data usage while on my phone is to go to the xfinity site, log in, under settings for Chrome selecting "request desktop site", navigate to Internet, and then clicking the view my data usage.

I would have thought since the app is alerting me to my data usage that I could see how much of my 1 TB I have used using the app. It also would allow me to view my data usage throughout the month conveniently.

Maybe I'm missing something obvious in the app to get there, but I feel like I've looked all over it.

You have not overlooked it.  Data usage numbers are not available on the MyAccount App.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation