Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Unable to Access my Account

New Poster

Unable to Access my Account

I am able to log in, and signing out is an option but I am unable to use chat support, schedule an appointment, view my bill or use my account whatsoever. I have made calls to support and even visted an xfinity store with little to no help. I am now at the point where I should be paying my bill online but am unable to. I have tried multiple browsers and the app. I have enabled flash on all browsers. From what I can see on this forum this is not an uncommon occourance and there is no user-end solution to the problem.

If anyone can help me have wi-fi and pay the bills for said wi-fi, that would be great.

36419466_1807368535990625_6517769659461140480_n.jpg
Expert

Re: Unable to Access my Account

@Greenwaj wrote:

I am able to log in, and signing out is an option but I am unable to use chat support, schedule an appointment, view my bill or use my account whatsoever. I have made calls to support and even visted an xfinity store with little to no help. I am now at the point where I should be paying my bill online but am unable to. I have tried multiple browsers and the app. I have enabled flash on all browsers. From what I can see on this forum this is not an uncommon occourance and there is no user-end solution to the problem.

If anyone can help me have wi-fi and pay the bills for said wi-fi, that would be great.

call 800-Comcast and select billing. ask the agent to verify that your account is tied to your current address' account as primary user. It may still be linked to an older previous account/address.