New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Slow Internet past 36 hours

ANSWERED
New Poster

Slow Internet past 36 hours

No changes to setup, wifi, wired, router, etc.  Woke up yesterday and internet was slow, same thing today.  Restarted router, restarted modem, no changes.

Xfinity speed test is reporting times of 2 Mbps down and 14Mbps up, similar w/ speedtest.net.

Ball Ground, GA 30107

http://d.pr/i/18yrU/59Qdgof6

Accepted Solution

Re: Slow Internet past 36 hours

Hello tiggman,

I have scheduled a technician to come out and resolve service issues on this Friday 12/18 between 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm. If this is not a good time for you then you may reschedule your appointment at your convenience by logging into your My Account App using your mobile device. If you have any further questions or concerns please do not hesitate to reach back out to us.

View answer in context
Problem Solver

Re: Slow Internet past 36 hours

Hello tiggman,

I have scheduled a technician to come out and resolve service issues on this Friday 12/18 between 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm. If this is not a good time for you then you may reschedule your appointment at your convenience by logging into your My Account App using your mobile device. If you have any further questions or concerns please do not hesitate to reach back out to us.

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon