Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Re: i have national legends in the area did they override my verified and nationally recognized?

New Poster

Re: i have national legends in the area did they override my verified and nationally recognized?

Every citizen has the right to television and wifi. The technology interractions are so vast in my building and area. Comcast needs to figure out the technologies available to the people and how they are interreacting within villages and the City of Miami!
New Poster

Comcast is denting the security code on the back pf a new credit card with monies in the bank and a nationally recognized bank. Is there a problem here? Never heard of this one. Im calling the bank get right back to you.
Service Expert

Carolinesavenu8 wrote:
Every citizen has the right to television and wifi. The technology interractions are so vast in my building and area. Comcast needs to figure out the technologies available to the people and how they are interreacting within villages and the City of Miami!

I am unable to determine for what reason you have posted. Did you need assistance in signing up for Comcast service?

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Service Expert

Carolinesavenu8 wrote:
Comcast is denting the security code on the back pf a new credit card with monies in the bank and a nationally recognized bank. Is there a problem here? Never heard of this one. Im calling the bank get right back to you.

is english your preferred language? I'm unable to determine what issue you need assistance within your post.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Admin1

Hi Carolinesavenu8 -- We can help you with any questions you have but can you clarify your questions please? Rustyben has asked what is a national legend and what website you're referring to. We will need to know what you are referring to in order to provide assistance. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation