members

online now

discussions

No Call Log

ANSWERED
Regular Contributor

No Call Log

Good morning,

I've contacted CS 2 times concerning issues with both Connect Web and Connect Mobile app. Mail and Voice Mail have been corrected, but still getting no call logs on neither the web or mobile app. Tried the log out and in, rebooting, etc, but still nothing. Placed/Missed/Answered calls only showing "no call log entries". This all began in January after entering a new price agreement for internet/voice, so feel it is a coding issue. Any help with this issue would be appreciated, as having a call log is very useful, especially when away from home.

Thanks in advance,

Gene

Accepted Solution

Re: No Call Log

Hi Genewntn, I have refreshed your number in our server,  could you please log in and let me know if you are able to see call logs? If not please respond to my private message to further assist.

Thank you

View answer in context
Service Expert

Genewntn wrote:

Good morning,

I've contacted CS 2 times concerning issues with both Connect Web and Connect Mobile app. Mail and Voice Mail have been corrected, but still getting no call logs on neither the web or mobile app. Tried the log out and in, rebooting, etc, but still nothing. Placed/Missed/Answered calls only showing "no call log entries". This all began in January after entering a new price agreement for internet/voice, so feel it is a coding issue. Any help with this issue would be appreciated, as having a call log is very useful, especially when away from home.

Thanks in advance,

Gene

These forums are user-to-user support areas with only 3 primary areas with direct involvement with Comcast Official EMployees  ( this not being one of them ).

You will need to call back into Comcast and ask the CSR to escalate this up to Tier2 or Tier3 support.

The Support Forums are "public" forums and you should not post identifiable information - (full name, account number, address, phone numbers & email addresses).  Users of these forums are Comcast customers, the same as you & me and volunteer their time to assist with the issues and/or problems that you may be experiencing. Comcast Official Employees (OE) are identified with RED lettered User Names. Comcast Appointed Experts are identified with GREEN lettered User Names.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Regular Contributor

Hi Geek46,

Thank you for the reply. The escalation was supposed to have occured on April 1, evidently an April's Fools joke, with assurances by "Tess" that I would receive a call back the following Monday. None have followed. So, by my own experience, and numerous other posts, it appears the escalation process is a total waste of time and this is one route of trying to get some resolution before terminating service. Not wanting to leave, but with aging Father's, my wife and myself, really need to be able to track incoming calls..Do you think it would be an option to post this in Customer Service area of "My Account", as it is monitored more closely? Started to post there initially, but figured it would be moved to the Voice area. 

Thanks for the info tho...

Gene

Service Expert

Genewntn wrote:

Hi Geek46,

Thank you for the reply. The escalation was supposed to have occured on April 1, evidently an April's Fools joke, with assurances by "Tess" that I would receive a call back the following Monday. None have followed. So, by my own experience, and numerous other posts, it appears the escalation process is a total waste of time and this is one route of trying to get some resolution before terminating service. Not wanting to leave, but with aging Father's, my wife and myself, really need to be able to track incoming calls..Do you think it would be an option to post this in Customer Service area of "My Account", as it is monitored more closely? Started to post there initially, but figured it would be moved to the Voice area. 

Thanks for the info tho...

Gene

I'm going to move to Customer Service and Escalate it to Comcast Official Employees....  <stand by>

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Official Employee

Hi Genewntn, I have refreshed your number in our server,  could you please log in and let me know if you are able to see call logs? If not please respond to my private message to further assist.

Thank you

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
Community Icon
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Regular Contributor

Thank you Geek...much appreciated.

Gene

Regular Contributor

Hi Phil...

THANK YOU very much!! Yes, it is now showing my call logs. Much appreciated Sir! Many thanks to both you for the help, and Geek for having escalated this for me!

Gene

Official Employee

I am glad I could get this solved for you, please let me know if you have any questions or concerns in the future and I will gladly assist.

Thank you

Community Icon
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
Community Icon
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.