Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

NBC VR Olympics app & TV subscription authentication

New Poster

NBC VR Olympics app & TV subscription authentication

Authenticating TV subscription for NBC VR Olympics app. When using VR after installing NBC Olympic app, the app says to remove phone from VR headset, and sign in to TV subscrition service to be able to activate and view games. I removed phone, signed in to my xfinity account, then put the phone back into VR headset, but still couldn't access games. It' like NBC app is missing authentication area on their app. Can anyone help.?

Frequent Visitor

Re: NBC VR Olympics app & TV subscription authentication

I am having the same issue.  Watching on my Google Daydream.  Cant watch most contetn becuase it asked for a sign in, but doesn't offer a plce to sign in.

@zbra77 wrote:

Authenticating TV subscription for NBC VR Olympics app. When using VR after installing NBC Olympic app, the app says to remove phone from VR headset, and sign in to TV subscrition service to be able to activate and view games. I removed phone, signed in to my xfinity account, then put the phone back into VR headset, but still couldn't access games. It' like NBC app is missing authentication area on their app. Can anyone help.?

Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation