Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

My account wont load

New Poster

My account wont load

My account wont load anywhere, on apps or the xfinity website.... This is also causing me to not be able to get xfinitymobile as whenever I try once it get to the page to sign into your account it says the site is down. This has been happening for a couple months...

Expert

Re: My account wont load

@Gem4678 wrote:

My account wont load anywhere, on apps or the xfinity website.... This is also causing me to not be able to get xfinitymobile as whenever I try once it get to the page to sign into your account it says the site is down. This has been happening for a couple months...

the site is not down. have you attempted to use the web site while at home on your home wifi? are you using the xfinity stream app on your apple or android device?

New Poster

Yes I have tried my computer which is hooked to my home Internet. I have also tried my iPad which is also on my home Internet as well as a friends phone. i have tried both the site as well as the my account app on my iPad.

Expert

@Gem4678 wrote:

Yes I have tried my computer which is hooked to my home Internet. I have also tried my iPad which is also on my home Internet as well as a friends phone. i have tried both the site as well as the my account app on my iPad.

call 800-Comcast and select billing. explain that you can't use your current login for the my account app. did they fix it?

New Poster

Got it fixed. Apparently my account never transferred over from a previous service I had with them at a different address right, it's weird cause it came up once and never said no service or anything just that the site was down or couldn't load so I never suspected it... But all fixed now!

Official Employee

I'm glad you were able to get this fixed @Gem4678. If you need us in the future, feel free to reach out.