Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

My account log in redirects me to wifi on damand screen

New Poster

Everytime I try to log on to my app it redirects me to the wifi on demand screen. I missed my payment and I am just trying to pay my bill but I am at work I dont have my account number. Im very frustrated. Just want to pay my bill and restore my services. 

Service Expert

Re: My account log in redirects me to wifi on damand screen

toried_ wrote:

Everytime I try to log on to my app it redirects me to the wifi on demand screen. I missed my payment and I am just trying to pay my bill but I am at work I dont have my account number. Im very frustrated. Just want to pay my bill and restore my services. 

if you have no internet available (like libraries for example) nor a Comcast service center nearby, you can call 800-Comcast and select billing.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Official Employee

Hi toried_, I show that your services are active at this time. If you need assistance making a payment you can call in or I can help you here. Please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcatsAmir) and then "private message me" and I can process the payment for you. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

I'm having the exact same problem. This all happened after I was charged for two on demand week passes but I didn't buy them. I've talked to multiple people on the phone and they can't find the charges. And I still can't log on to see my account information.
Official Employee

Hi TriciaLynn77,

I can help. Please send me a private message verifying the first and last name of the account holder, phone number, and the street address or the full account number associated with your services.

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.

Community Icon
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

New Poster

I'm having the same problem just keeps redirecting from https://my.xfinity.com/ to https://wifiondemand.xfinity.com/  everytime

As usual  just trying to pay a bill......

New Poster

not letting send private messages

Service Expert

wdickin wrote:

I'm having the same problem just keeps redirecting from https://my.xfinity.com/ to https://wifiondemand.xfinity.com/  everytime

As usual  just trying to pay a bill......

switch to cell data if your home internet is off. you can't use xfiinitywifi SSID wiithout active service. Is your home internet on? if so switch to the home internet SSID(s)

Community Icon
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
Community Icon
Community Icon

New Poster

I'm connecting through my comcast internet connection at home.... doesn't seem to matter if I'm home or else where the account is redirected to wifiondemand billing

New Poster

Hello. I am having the same issues issues with logging into my account since the day my account was setup on Saturday. I was looking thru the blogs and many people have had the same issue. the issue is that everytime I try to log on to my app it redirects me to the wifi on demand screen. When I login from my PC the same happens. I just cant click on account or setting s or anything and it takes my to Wifi on demand.

Cant do anything in teh account. I cant even chat for support

Service Expert

wrote:

Hello. I am having the same issues issues with logging into my account since the day my account was setup on Saturday. I was looking thru the blogs and many people have had the same issue. the issue is that everytime I try to log on to my app it redirects me to the wifi on demand screen. When I login from my PC the same happens. I just cant click on account or setting s or anything and it takes my to Wifi on demand.

Cant do anything in teh account. I cant even chat for support

are you at home? if so are you connected to your own SSID (and not to xfinitywifi SSID)? When you connected to xfinitywifi you will have to authenticate to each connection OR use the Xfinity hotspots app to login and load security certificates to prove you are a customer.

Community Icon
Community Icon
Community Icon

New Poster

I am in my PC at home or from my phone.

I am in my home connected to my SSID.

Service Expert

wrote:

I am in my PC at home or from my phone.

I am in my home connected to my SSID.

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread or via Private Message from a Comcast Official Employee.

Community Icon
Community Icon
Community Icon

New Poster

This is obviously an issue effecting ALOT of people. Why has Comcast been on top of this.....6 months ago??? Poorly run company if you create an obstable for people to pay their bill and you dont fix it immediately. 

Official Employee

Hello all,

If you experience an issue with WiFi On Demand redirect - please send me a private message with your full name and phone number associated with your account. I need to investigate each case one by one to find a cause. 

Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Private Message Me.

Thank you.

Community Icon
Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

New Poster

This redirect to wifi on demand problem is happening to me again. The lite/out-of-home payment portal isn't working either. This has been happening for 6+ months. Come on comcast...

New Poster

Again... Why do you make it so hard to pay you?

Service Expert

@splap wrote:

This redirect to wifi on demand problem is happening to me again. The lite/out-of-home payment portal isn't working either. This has been happening for 6+ months. Come on comcast...

follow the directions in the post just before your post.

Community Icon
Community Icon
Community Icon

Official Employee

Hello splap, have you tried using another browser? Are you signing in using the primary user on the account? Have you changed service addresses in the past 30 days? 

Community Icon
Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

New Poster

I'm getting the same login problem: any atttempt to login to comcast.net ends up with me directed to wifiondemand.xfinity.com. Logging in at home, via my own wifi connection, multiple browsers/devices. Can't make changes to my account because I can't get farther than the login confirmation screen. Help?

New Poster

Why has Comcast not fixed this?!<br><br>It's kind of ridiculous. I'm thinking about changing providers because this has been happening to me since September 2017. I'm just literally trying to pay my bill. When I want to pay electricity it takes 45 seconds but this ish takes 15 minutes before I give up and I still don't know how to fix it. 😡😡😡
Service Expert

@JMikeDoug wrote:
Why has Comcast not fixed this?!<br><br>It's kind of ridiculous. I'm thinking about changing providers because this has been happening to me since September 2017. I'm just literally trying to pay my bill. When I want to pay electricity it takes 45 seconds but this ish takes 15 minutes before I give up and I still don't know how to fix it. 😡😡😡

would you answer the Official Employee's post two above your post?

Community Icon
Community Icon
Community Icon

New Poster

Hi! I have been having this same issue which is extremely frustrating when you are attempting to pay your bill or even just view your bill. I tried to private message you, however I am not allowed to do that either. I have tried this on my phone, and multiple computers all with the same problem each time. I am on the internet and not having any other issues with that. What can I do? I have been trying this for over a month and I cannot get a representative on the phone. Very very frustrating! Please help me! 

Service Expert

@nurserecruiter6 wrote:

Hi! I have been having this same issue which is extremely frustrating when you are attempting to pay your bill or even just view your bill. I tried to private message you, however I am not allowed to do that either. I have tried this on my phone, and multiple computers all with the same problem each time. I am on the internet and not having any other issues with that. What can I do? I have been trying this for over a month and I cannot get a representative on the phone. Very very frustrating! Please help me! 

hi, could your service be suspended and not working for non-payment? would you check the questions in the post by a Comcast Official employee @ComcastAmir on 2/18 above (a few posts)?

Community Icon
Community Icon
Community Icon

New Poster

Did u figure this out..? I missed a payment, my Xfinity was shut off and I'm trying to pay my bill but everywhere I go whether online or the Xfinity app Everytime I log in it directs me to Xfinity wifi and I can't even find my account to pay it... 😞🤔
Service Expert

@River32 wrote:
Did u figure this out..? I missed a payment, my Xfinity was shut off and I'm trying to pay my bill but everywhere I go whether online or the Xfinity app Everytime I log in it directs me to Xfinity wifi and I can't even find my account to pay it... 😞🤔

use cell data or go to a place that has wifi (hospital/library, school)

Community Icon
Community Icon
Community Icon

New Poster

I'm having the same issue as everyone else.  I think people aren't understanding that it isnt an issue of internet service.  The problem is that no matter what I click on after getting to my.xfinity.com, it still rediercts me to wifiondemand.xfinity.com. All I'm trying to do is pay my bill, but when I click "pay bill" it asks me to log in again and directs me to wifiondemand.xfinity.com.  It doesnt matter if I'm at home, at work, or on my phone over the verizon network.  This issue persists over all platforms and browsers.  I'll be calling in to try and pay my bill tomorrow over the phone, so it hopefully doesn't get to to point where I get my service turned off like others here.  If I find a solution I will post it.

Service Expert

@Jake00 wrote:

I'm having the same issue as everyone else.  I think people aren't understanding that it isnt an issue of internet service.  The problem is that no matter what I click on after getting to my.xfinity.com, it still rediercts me to wifiondemand.xfinity.com. All I'm trying to do is pay my bill, but when I click "pay bill" it asks me to log in again and directs me to wifiondemand.xfinity.com.  It doesnt matter if I'm at home, at work, or on my phone over the verizon network.  This issue persists over all platforms and browsers.  I'll be calling in to try and pay my bill tomorrow over the phone, so it hopefully doesn't get to to point where I get my service turned off like others here.  If I find a solution I will post it.

when your service is disconnected pending payment, go to a library or mcdonalds or anyplace they have wifi or use your smart device and cell data. 

Community Icon
Community Icon
Community Icon

Xfinity Events:
WATCHATHON 2018... See More
Discussion stats