Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

My Account problems

New Poster

My Account problems

After login, the homepage immediately takes me to My Account page that tells me that I need to complete setup on my account.

There are four steps involved. 1. Set up autopay, 2. Setup paperless billing, 3. Provide an email address that is not "Comcast", and 4. Provide a mobile phone number. There is no way to opt out of any of these requirements. I provided a mobile pnone number only because I prefer NOT to do the rest. I found that I can bypass this by selecting the "home" icon. But then, a reminder notice window pops up that I need to finish my the other 75% of my setup steps. I have complained to customer service about this twice. The first time, the rep said that nothing could be done about it. The second time, the rep said that she had received numerous complaints about this and that I should finish a survey that she would email to me. Today I got the notice that the survey had arrived. When I opened the survey, it said that the survey was not available. Has anyone else had this experience?

Admin1

Re: My Account problems

Hi ken795 -- The survey you're looking for is here: https://survey.foreseeresults.com/survey/display?sid=feedbackTV-en&cid=R9RRtJoQ98EENQoRBJ0Mhg==&patt.... This survey will not stop those notifications from happening though. This survey is for feedback only. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

The survey I was looking for was the one I was directed to by the notice I received. I have written programs and it seems to me that the programs on your website are not ready for prime time if they lead to unusable instructions being used.

New Poster

I did complete the survey on the link that you provided. Thanks.

Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation