Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Device offline? Working fine-- Do not want to reboot device

Contributor

Device offline? Working fine-- Do not want to reboot device

On ocassion, the my account app will show my devices offline or unavailable.  Funny this is, that the devices are working fine when this happens.  Sometimes ill be browsing or watching TV and ill check my bill, etc and it will show the devices offline.  Is this a known glitch with the app?  This has happened in the past and I just remembered to write on here.   Many times, ill just close the APP and come back and it shows the devices fine and online.  If anything, maybe this is feedback?  I cant be the only one having this "problem".  All seems ok now, so I do not want to jinx it.  I am not going to or want to reset anything, just asking general question

Thanks,

Contributor

Re: Device offline? Working fine-- Do not want to reboot device

kgowen4444 wrote:

On ocassion, the my account app will show my devices offline or unavailable.  Funny this is, that the devices are working fine when this happens.  Sometimes ill be browsing or watching TV and ill check my bill, etc and it will show the devices offline.  Is this a known glitch with the app?  This has happened in the past and I just remembered to write on here.   Many times, ill just close the APP and come back and it shows the devices fine and online.  If anything, maybe this is feedback?  I cant be the only one having this "problem".  All seems ok now, so I do not want to jinx it.  I am not going to or want to reset anything, just asking general question

Thanks,

Very strange no one has commented on your post since last August because I've always seen this happen with my account as well.  So you're by far not the only one experiencing this glitch.