Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Billing

New Poster

Billing

I paid my bill but on xfinty account it's saying I did not inbox me back <Edited for violating forum guidelines: "Personal Information">

IMG_0175.PNG
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Billing

@LaQundra1031,

Thanks to you sending me all your account verification information via a private message. With that information I can verify that we did indeed receive your payment and it has been posted to your account correctly. I can also tell you that I provided you additional information about your bill and your account balance in a private message. Please review that information there. 

Additionally, you will notice that your 3 other duplicate posts have been removed for violating forum guidelines for duplicate posting. Please refrain from this type of posting behavior. Furthermore, sending unsolicited private messages to any user in this forum is a violation of the forum guidelines as well. Again, please refrain from this type of posting behavior as it could lead to a ban from using this forum. Thanks in advance for your time and understanding. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please mark the Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
Please post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark the Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark the Best Answer!solution Icon
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation