members

online now

discussions

Android MyAccount app won't allow login

Posted by
New Poster
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 1 of 2
 I have had the my account app on several different Android powered phones now. None of them have allowed me past the Log In button. Pushing the button opens a web page, if I'm lucky it says I'm already logged in with a redirect back to the app that's still on the log in screen. If I'm not I'll either get a forum asking for my username/password or more likely I get a moved error and it drops right back to the app.

This is specially irritating as all the internet troubleshooting help pages direct you to the apparently useless phone app.
2017-10-07 10.45.56.png
1 REPLY
Posted by
Official Employee

Message 2 of 2

Hello SillySnowFox, are you able to login to other Comcast apps? Have you tried logging into the app using a different device other than an Android phone? Can you login online through our website at www.comcast.com? This maybe a compatibility issue, please test the app on another device and share your results. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon