Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

xfinity mobile charged my card $310.09 for a iphone for supposed water damage and cosmetic damage!

Regular Visitor

xfinity mobile charged my card $310.09 for a iphone for supposed water damage and cosmetic damage!

I purchased an iphone 7 plan for about 78 dollars under the notiin that I would pay about 35 dollars a month until I paid for the phone in full. This seemed like an amazing deal being that I had been a comcast customer for over 3 years.  I didnt really like the service so i decided to return the phone about 20 days later. I returned the phone with everything except the headphones(mispaced them) i n the original shipping box, bubble, wrap and a fedex package. They emailed me a week or two later saying they received my packag and would contact me soon if their was anything wrong with the phone which i highly doubted. This was ealry march 2018. In late march they charged, me $57.37. Im assuming that was for the duration that I had the phone within that month.  today,  April 20, 2018, i get a notification stating i was charged for a freakin c-stock condition fee for 310.09! Are you kidding me? I did everything the way I was supposed to do. I went through two non chalant customer service people. The second guy, run who refused to give me his last name told I had to file a claim with fedex because they shipped and it wasn't xfinity mobile's problem. I'm so upset im intears because I work hard for my money like everyone else and you guys really just snatched my entire paycheck over supposed damage. I would like my money u less you guys going to help me pay my bills. I have never had such horrible customer service in my life and I'm going to post on every xfnity forum until I i get what's rightfully mines!. 

Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: xfinity mobile charged my card $310.09 for a iphone for supposed water damage and cosmetic da...

shirethia, I just saw your private message and will follow up with you there. 

KenF

Official Employee

Re: xfinity mobile charged my card $310.09 for a iphone for supposed water damage and cosmetic da...

shirethia, your refund has posted. Please post again if you need further assistance. 

KenF